1) The menu bar/drop down lists.
Click on the menu items at the top of the page:
- Public Information and PR
- Corporate Communications
- Technical Writing.
Clicking on these will reveal where the writing originated: either employers (Aquila) or publications (LocalBusiness.com.)
As of October 3, 2012, I have posted two dozen articles and Visio charts through this menu bar system.
2) The Publications list.
On the right side of the page is the Publications list, with six generic categories:
- Financial services newsletter: Employees
- Financial services newsletter: Customers
- National news service: Media business news
- National news service: Small business and private equity
- Press release: Business
- Press release: Non-profit
Clicking on the links will lead to a limited number of articles.
3) The Employers drop-down list.
Beneath the Publications list is the Employers drop-down menu. Click on “Select Category” to see publication names, employers, or other categories. There are about three dozen articles and charts posted in this way.
Rod Perlmutter wrote all of the articles that appear in this website, and designed all of the Visio workflows, too.
# # #